Need to send something quick?
I will just send an email to myself then go to another device, login and download it! 🥳
or you could use tnxfr.com
Running live: https://tnxfr.com 🚀
Run from docker hub
docker run -p 5050:80 mustakimali/justaml
Should be running in http://localhost:5050
- Build the docker image:
- Access the app using
- LiteDb file storage for statistics data.
When running locally
- InProc storage for session data
- InProc storage for background jobs
- InProc SignalR (websocket) session information
When configured in
- Redis for session data
- Redis storage for background jobs
- Azure SignalR service as backplane
Building the code
- Make sure you have latest preview of .NET Core SDK 6 installed (you can use this script to install latest nightly build and use
dotnet watch run
- Should be running in http://localhost:5000
A huge thanks to the following projects
… and all other third party libraries used in this project.